A leading multi-national company in the wholesale Telecommunications infrastructure provision market, who provide a focused range of services, in the East and Central African region, delivering sustainable value to customers, is looking to fill the role of Accounts Manager.
This role will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
The Accounts Manager will be responsibility to manage key clients’ accounts for the company and ensure quality service provision to clients, development and maintenance of profitable relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
• Review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
• Own the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client
• Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
• Representing your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your sales managers.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special bundles/packages.
• Liaising with internal departments to check on the progress of existing orders.
• Checking available bandwidth before striking a sale
• Involvement in identifying new markets and business opportunities.
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Building opportunity funnels, making accurate sales projections and forecast for the week, month, quarter and year
• Undergraduate degree in marketing
• Proven Key Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
• Experience in Telecommunication or ICT firms
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B marketing
• Extremely detail oriented
• CRM knowledge and experience
• Proficient in Marketing and Sales competence
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs )
• Monitoring return on marketing investment
• Increase brand strength and awareness
• Inquiry growth percentage, following campaign and increased sales
• Number of mentions in the media
• Response to negative media coverage
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 1st March 2013. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For more vacancies visit our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke
Don‘t Miss Our Daily Job Updates Click Here To