Total Kenya Limited, a leading multinational Petroleum Company with operations spread all over Kenya is seeking to recruit performance driven LPG Technical Support Manager to fill an existing vacancy.
Key Role:- Development of sales and marketing of LPG in Kenya through providing know how on good use of LPG in a safe and profitable manner.
Reporting to the LPG Sales Manager, the successful candidate’s principal accountabilities will include:
* Facilitating sales increase in Bulk and LPG sales points countrywide by continuously providing technical know how and safety information to convert industrial and institutional clients to LPG use.
* Developing new products to meet needs of growing market on bulk LPG, 22.5 and 50kg cylinders & follow on importation of installation materials with Manufacturers and AMO.
* Carrying out safety training with sales teams, depot and delivery personnel & enforcing site safety at customers sites.
* Creating activities that increase brand awareness in order to achieve company volume and profitability objectives.
* Implementing site safety audit, carrying out safety training at all bulk consumer sites & making regular follow ups with customers.
* Evaluating prevailing delivery process through consistent market visit and spot checks then establish missing links and provide customer feedback for improvement.
* Ensuring quality delivery service to customers through optimizing logistics and timely delivery in liaison with Operations and customer service department.
* Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 5 years experience in sales development within a busy commercial environment.
* Strong business development and marketing skills.
* Excellent technical know how in LPG with good commercial negotiations skills.
* Excellent relations and presentation skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria may send their applications enclosing detailed CV’s, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and daytime telephone contact so as to reach the undersigned before 14th January, 2012.
Human Resources & Administration Manager
Total Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 30736-00100
Or Email to: email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.