Team Leader, Pre-Feasibility Study at Nuclear Electricity Project in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN NUCLEAR ENERGY DEVELOPMENT
Applications are invited for the following vacancies with Nuclear Electricity Project (NEP) – Ministry of Energy:
TEAM LEADER, PRE-FEASIBILITY STUDY – (1 POST)
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to Director, Technical Services; the Team Leader will be responsible for developing road map including activities, action plan, budgets and timelines for the prefeasibility study. Coordinating data collection, study team; team of assessors, ensuring Nuclear Power program is covered; assessing The IAEA recommendation; Supervising and developing terms of reference for the team of assessors, and performing any other duties as may be assigned.
- Master of Science in Physics or Nuclear Science
- Registration with relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
- Training and Experience in Nuclear Science is an added advantage
- At least ten(10) years working experience, five(5) which must be at a senior position in technical function in reputable institution
- Leadership, communication and team building Skills
- Sound and current knowledge of ICT
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and other benefits on contract terms, renewable on mutual agreement. Interested persons should send their applications, CV’s, copies of certificates and other relevant testimonials ,information on current salary, reliable telephone contact and names of three(3) referees to;-
Chief Manager, Human Resources and Administration,
The Kenya Power &lighting Company limited,
P.O Box 30099-00100,
So as to reach not later than Wednesday, 22nd May 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.