Our client in the insurance industry is looking to fill the position of a Unit Manager who will report to the Branch Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell the company’s products
- Develop and communicate the unit’s business objectives in line with the company’s overall goals and objectives and assess and monitor their achievement.
- Conceptualize and implement sales and marketing strategies and programs consistent with the organization’s long-term business objectives.
- Develop, implement and maintain sales unit financial budgets, approve spending and ensure profitability for the unit.
- Allocate appropriate resources to execute sales and marketing plans and activities.
- Hire, train, motivate and develop direct sales force to build team work spirit, to achieve sales target and keep abreast with team performance
- Empower, select, coach, train and retain a qualified sales team that contributes to the unit and the organization’s goals.
- Facilitating opening of new markets for the sales agents with the aim of achieving the set targets
- Ensuring the existing customer is adequately catered for through general customer service that arises in the course of duty.
- Identify and investigate growth opportunities for the company with our customers
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist to create and implement solutions
- Degree or diploma in a business related field
- Certificate of proficiency
- Good IT skills
- At least 3 years progressive experience in sales management
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
or copy the link